The original kitchen size was not ideal for me so piglet suggested to ‘borrow’ space.
- Backyard: 5ft X 9ft
- Dining area: 2 ftX 9ft
The dry kitchen and wet kitchen are more equal now. If I did not ‘borrow’ space from the dining area, the dry and wet kitchen will be the exact same size.
- It is a simple design complimenting the floor plan.
- A small peninsula with no cabinets below to look more ‘open’ and not to block traffic
- No built in cabinet at the fridge area as I might replace it later.
- The laundry area has drainage, water supply from the tank and electric socket nearby for the washing machine so I’m not ‘moving’ it.
- No cabinet wall units.
- No cabinets or countertop on the far right or the wet kitchen. There is a pillar in front of it so it can be used as a hidden corner.
- The ‘L’ part of the wet kitchen is a similar design to my previous kitchen in Glasgow.
Kitchen Layout Design
I can’t seem to decide on my kitchen layout shape
- If its one kitchen… An interrupted U shape?
- If its just the dry kitchen… Galley with a peninsula?
- If its just the wet kitchen… L shape?